We encourage you to come and test ride, it is fun and the best way for you, your family or your business to find the right bike. Visit us to try our range of cargo bikes in a quiet traffic-free area behind our shop and learn everything you ever wanted to know about cargo bikes.
If you need help find suitable bikes, try using this form. Our range includes electric and none electrically assisted cargo bikes. Tricycles, Two Wheelers, Long Johns, Long Tails, mobile Market Stalls, Butchers Bikes and so on. To access our services please use the links below alternatively see our contact details at the bottom of this page.
Why should you buy from London Green Cycles?
- decades of experience in all cargo and box bike matters
- a fine selection of cargo bikes to suit every purpose, business or family
- many cargo bike brands and models available to test ride
- large stock of bikes ready to ride away
- minimum 1 year no-hassle guarantee on all new Cargo bike purchases
- traffic-free and safe test riding area
- on-site free 1st service (3 – 6 weeks from purchase)
- ongoing after-sales support, maintenance and repairs
- custom fabrication, branding and customisation
- advice on cycle insurance, road safety, security and much more
Babboe bikes not safe to ride
21/02/2024 update: The most reliable source of information is the Dutch NVWA . However the “stop to ride” instruction issued by Babboe still applies to all models ever made. Source: Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA) The situation is unfolding and the ETA for an update remains 4 weeks. Today (20/02/24) we have […]
Read full blog...